About The Position
At Dario, Every Day is a New Opportunity to Make a Difference.
We are on a mission to make better health easy. Every day our employees contribute to this mission and help hundreds of thousands of people around the globe improve their health. How cool is that? We are looking for passionate, smart, and collaborative people who have a desire to do something meaningful and impactful in their career.
As a DevSecOps engineer, you will provide leadership in the DevSecOps areas of Vulnerability Scanning, Certificate Management, Password Policy Management, Data Analysis of security monitoring outputs, coordination of Remediation Patching, and other daily Security and Compliance efforts. Additionally, you will assist in developing an automated security framework for robust deployment tools and processes, leveraging various scripting languages and open source solutions.
What You Will Bring
- DevOps Automation: TerraFrom, GitHub, GitHub Actions
- CISM, CISSP or other Security Certifications.
- Knowledge with Prisma cloud, SIEM, SOC, Nesus, Crowd strike or similar services
- Familiarity with API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, HIPPA, SOX, GDPR, and CCPA Standards and Policies and the associated certification and audit processes
- Auditing and Compliance Certifications such as CISA, PCI-ISA, and PCIP.
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS Policy, Configuration, and Security Management tools.
- Experience with security automation and machine learning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Prior experience (3-5 years) in a Production Engineering or related position.
- Experience working with Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement the DevSecOps program throughout the organization.
- Experience coordinating and performing vulnerability assessments through the use of automated and manual tools (Tenable, NMAP, etc).
- Ability to review and analyze vulnerability data to identify security risks to the organization's network, infrastructure, and application's and determine any reported vulnerabilities that are false positives.
- Capability to prepare security vulnerability and risk management reports for management.
- Leadership and Teaming skills to coordinate remediation of vulnerabilities within established timeframes.
- Proficiency in C/C++ Programming and Bash, Python or other scripting languages.
- Familiarity with Information Security frameworks/standards (i.e. CIS, NIST, RFC2196, etc).
- Comprehension in the security areas of Key Management Systems, Certificate Management, Encryption, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Security and Monitoring tools, etc.
- Experience configuring, implementing and leveraging computer security and networking diagnostic/monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux patch management and related information security functions (authentication, encryption, iptables, SSL, Ciphers, etc)
- Ability to work with APIs and Plugins to integrate security tools into established CI/CD pipelines.
***DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.***